We are excited to bring you a Mother Daughter Rite of Passage Retreat that is based on years of research and designed to give your daughter the opportunity to step into young adulthood with confidence.
This life-changing experience gives your daughter the space to be celebrated for who she is, and in the process allows you to navigate the required shift in your mother-daughter relationship through connected and authentic communication.
We know that when she is met where she’s at and has the opportunity to express, be seen, and be heard, transformation is possible.
We have created this retreat for your daughter, to support her as she crosses the threshold from girl to woman.
- Four day transformational Rite of Passage ceremony facilitated by experienced and professional women
- Guest facilitators to share their skills and wisdom in menstrual health, martial arts, and dance
- 3 nights accommodation (twin room with ensuite) at the stunning Gymea Eco Retreat Centre in the Byron Bay Hinterland
- Rainforest walks and use of the magnesium pool
- One hour blissful massage for Mum
- All meals, snacks and desserts - healthy, nourishing, and delicious
- Follow up support and ongoing connection with the Radiant Woman community
WHAT OTHER MOTHERS AND DAUGHTERS SAY
I found the experience rather intriguing and I really didn't know what to expect. I loved how open everyone was and I think this is a great opportunity for mothers and daughters (even if not related) to be real and connect." Molly, 14
"I really enjoyed spending quality time with my Mum and bonding with other young women, sharing stories and getting to know one another." Kate, 17
"The retreat was amazing. I believe every teenage girl should do this with her mother because it really holds you as you are. I feel I will become, and it has helped me become, a better person." Charlotte, 14
"The retreat was soul strengthening on the deepest level. The supportive and inclusive environment and space it created is on a level impossible to explain. I felt held, supported, encouraged, appropriately challenged, and also celebrated. My daughter was so lovingly held, nurtured, and proudly given wings to fly. My time has been beyond incredible and I am truly grateful for the opportunities, growth, knowledge, friendship, and support provided. An absolute joy!" Melissah, Mum
“I feel absolutely blessed to have had the incredible opportunity to have had this experience with my daughter. It was such a warm, supportive, and inclusive retreat. I feel my daughter grew and was appropriately challenged to grow. I absolutely loved being part of the amazing women collective.” Lisa, Mum
Location: Gymea Eco Retreat Centre. Uki, Northern NSW,